Friday, December 21, 2007

HOLIDAZE



There's nothing like some fresh "snow" and cutting beats to make you wish that you were at Circus Disco letting butch queens have it. Throw all the shade you want because this XXX-mas is going to be sunny!

01 Punch - Love Me
02 Legear - Crashin' Down
03 Mecano - Down Down Romeo (Frank Del Rio Remix)
04 Hamilton Bohannon - Let's Start A Dance (Remix)
05 Prince - Just As Long As We're Together (Hot Tracks)
06 Amante - Be My Delight
07 Ziggy - No Police (Aztec Remix)
08 S.A.Y. - Dance With Me
09 Entourage - Ta 'Nite
10 Kim Taylor - Say You'll Be Mine
11 Rofo - I Want You (Disconet Remix)
12 Erotic Drum Band - Love Disco Style (New House Mix)
13 Lisa - Rocket To Your Heart (Hot Tracks)
14 Robin Stanley - Get Ready
15 Denis Lepage - Magnum
16 Cut Glass - Without Your Love
17 Rofo - Flashlight On A Disco Night (Remix)

Eclipse - Dance Mix #7

My knees and neck hurt. call me and I'll tell you why

No comments: